Saturday, February 7, 2009

~Help Me Find......~

Please help me find this gorgeous tinted Oriental lady (via apartmenttherapy)


and this embroidered bedspread used as a headboard (or at least let me know what it is called) via apartmenttherapy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey,

    Just thought you might want to know the ladies on old posters etc are from old Hong Kong ads. Similar to the images you see from this local brand www.ksh.com.hk

    They can be found in some local junk stores (though rare) but for you, you might try to see if they're available from ebay or similar sites?

    Good luck!
    Cheers
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for getting back to me. You're a star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, I actually bought three antique posters like this when I went to China a few years ago and they've just been sitting in my studio. If you're interested, get in touch with me - I may be willing to part with one. You can reach me via my blog.

    ReplyDelete