I complained in my earlier post on Trelise Cooper that although her clothes are gorgeous, her styling didn't do them justice. This is what I call magic styling (for Elle found on cocokelley)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog on design, decor, home and the quest for the perfect sofa. A blog which is sadly lacking in answering the big questions in life, and solely dedicated to the vacuous, shallow and materialistic.
I complained in my earlier post on Trelise Cooper that although her clothes are gorgeous, her styling didn't do them justice. This is what I call magic styling (for Elle found on cocokelley)
That dress is G O R G E O U S !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's like the dress version of the perfect sofa.
:o)
(OMG my word verification is:
wooprupp, no kidding)...
if this is a blog world hold up- i will take that Jacket....
ReplyDelete