Thursday, January 21, 2010

~Wearing My Buget For a Year~


These girls are just gorgeous, but then of course they are wearing my whole budget for a year! (at least!). Anna Della Russo always looks fabulous and really takes fashion seriously - I wish I had her budget, taste, enthusiasm and energy. I do have beautiful clothes and often make a resolution to try harder, but then the morning comes, I have to get ready for school, I have to get my kids ready for school, I have to make school lunches, check teeth are brushed (my kids are bad at this!) and I just don't have the energy to come up with new combinations and then to coordinate the jewellery.
I love the green gloves
I love the checked pants
I absolutely LOVE the billowing pants
I love the small brown box bag
I love the surprising pink satin evening sandals (on obviously a cold day)
I LOVE their smiles (they know their fabulousness!)

thesartorialist.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment