A blog on design, decor, home and the quest for the perfect sofa. A blog which is sadly lacking in answering the big questions in life, and solely dedicated to the vacuous, shallow and materialistic.
Friday, October 17, 2008
~Crazy, Creative Colourful Crochet~
Aren't these crochet blankets too gorgeous! All from flickr. Enjoy. The last from attic24. The second last from wardi.
hi, i'm back and have spent a few good hours catching up with your style. i love the colors too. how about some chocolate? that is my weakness!! keep up the good work.
Welcome back New York Loves a Visitor. Two things I would like to ask. Firstly, I've heard Utah is a fabulous place. What does a New Yorker think? Is it perhaps a bit too ocker (the Australian slang for people who love the likes of Sarah Palin)or is it a great place to holiday when the rest of the world is in meltdown? Secondly, I asked previously, but you may have missed it, what do you think about picking visitors up from the airport who are coming to New York for a few days holiday? I think it is a cheek of someone to ask but my sister doesn't share my sentiments. These are the little things my sister and I fight about - never anything else! As you can see, we have a few more visitors now, especially someone called nocreativetalentatall! Where on earth did you find your new photo? You actually look like someone so familiar .... oh I've got it! Elle McPherson!
They are all stunning!!
ReplyDeletehi,
ReplyDeletei'm back and have spent a few good hours catching up with your style. i love the colors too. how about some chocolate? that is my weakness!!
keep up the good work.
Welcome back New York Loves a Visitor. Two things I would like to ask. Firstly, I've heard Utah is a fabulous place. What does a New Yorker think? Is it perhaps a bit too ocker (the Australian slang for people who love the likes of Sarah Palin)or is it a great place to holiday when the rest of the world is in meltdown? Secondly, I asked previously, but you may have missed it, what do you think about picking visitors up from the airport who are coming to New York for a few days holiday? I think it is a cheek of someone to ask but my sister doesn't share my sentiments. These are the little things my sister and I fight about - never anything else! As you can see, we have a few more visitors now, especially someone called nocreativetalentatall! Where on earth did you find your new photo? You actually look like someone so familiar .... oh I've got it! Elle McPherson!
ReplyDeleteI can't begin to tell you how much your taste feels like mine. Check out my blog I think you'll find a thing or two we can agree on ;-)
ReplyDelete