Monday, October 20, 2008

~Thinking of Wallpaper~

Ikon Gallery Flower by Graham and Brown
Frames from Graham and Brown


Cadbury's Roses by Graham and Brown


I am thinking of wallpapering my daughter's study. The one wall is painted a donkey grey and the rest white. It also has a wall of white melamine built ins. I love these black and white wallpapers. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. it's good to see you have refocused on what is important, making sure that regardless of the political jockeying we should have fabulous homes.
    i am at a loss, maybe you can help?
    how can anyone expect a free ride from the airport? i have a 'friend' who has a family member coming to town soon. is it good form to tell them 'take a cab!' or is that like putting pillows on a leather couch. and that is only a small part of the most important question: 'can one have a leather couch in another room, or does this pollute the whole home?

    i am at a loss?? HELP

    you recognize a chocolate cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi New York Loves a Visitor, sorry it has taken me so long to reply but I have been getting over the leather couch question! Please, for fear of doing damage to my precarious health (acid reflux to name just one condition), do not mention 'leather couch' on this blog - a blog dedicated to good design and decor. Of course, if you are thinking of an eames recliner and ottoman then by all means mention, buy and display, but I am sorry to say, anything else in leather belongs in a dentists surgery. I would think that your visitors would rather appreciate perhaps, a camp cot, carefully placed in a small corner of your dining room - not too comfortable so as to encourage a longer stay than suitable. Another question: how do you rate your visitors? If one spends there whole day shopping, eating and drinking I would think that would be a better guest than one who sleeps, watches TV and blah blah blah.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete