A blog on design, decor, home and the quest for the perfect sofa. A blog which is sadly lacking in answering the big questions in life, and solely dedicated to the vacuous, shallow and materialistic.
hello tracey, a question on etiquette: my mother brought me a beatufiul cake lifter, which a wonderful cousin of mine had given her last december in australia to give to me. my mother never mentioned this gift at the time, or since- until she brought it yesterday. what should i say to the cousin whom i have never thanked?
Well, if the cousin is even talking to you for being so tardy in your thanks, I'm sure a simple thank you would suffice (and if your cousin is a lady - which I'm sure she is - she will graciously accept and hope that you like and enjoy it). Have fun with your mom! (and send her my love...even though I've never met her!) PS I need some feedback on my new look?
hello tracey, a question on etiquette:
ReplyDeletemy mother brought me a beatufiul cake lifter, which a wonderful cousin of mine had given her last december in australia to give to me. my mother never mentioned this gift at the time, or since- until she brought it yesterday. what should i say to the cousin whom i have never thanked?
Well, if the cousin is even talking to you for being so tardy in your thanks, I'm sure a simple thank you would suffice (and if your cousin is a lady - which I'm sure she is - she will graciously accept and hope that you like and enjoy it). Have fun with your mom! (and send her my love...even though I've never met her!) PS I need some feedback on my new look?
ReplyDelete