




Just a few new things in my house. The pompoms are gorgeous albeit a little wacky. I bought them from an etsy seller called pompomlove (I think). Anyway, just search pompom and I'm sure they will come up. The big red pink feather thing is actually an African hat bought in South Africa last year. Boy, did they give me a hassle at customs but finally let it through. The paintings are vintage paintings from ebay.

hi tracey, i'm the mother of k-i-love-antiques.
ReplyDeletePurely as a point of interest, I did mention
the gift of the beautiful cake lifter at the
time. I too love antiques,china (not the country) in fact I love beautiful things. I
don't have to own them, I love looking at them. My passion is Lalique
I adore your blog. We have such similar taste,
we could be related? So, just call me "Aunty
Rose".....I enjoy seeing what's new in your life.
Hi 'Aunty Rose'. How fabulous that I now have an Aunty with similar tastes to mine. I'm happy your daughter has 'introduced' you to my blog. At the moment I am on holidays in Surfers Paradise (Queensland) so will write a longer reply when I get home next week. It is a lovely home and one day I would love to show you around it - maybe you can even stay for a few days.
ReplyDeleteLove
I have been looking for those pom-poms for ages, so thank-you so much for the link!!! I love the painting of the swimmer, your home is looking amazing. Good work.
ReplyDelete