A blog on design, decor, home and the quest for the perfect sofa. A blog which is sadly lacking in answering the big questions in life, and solely dedicated to the vacuous, shallow and materialistic.
Hi Tracey! thanks for visiting my blog and how funny that I have you pictures posted. I saw them on ABT and loved them... I'm trying to collect more flower pics and do a collage but my hubby is not too convinced. Did you get most of yours on e-bay? Love all of the images on your blog and all your collections - so pretty! x Trina
Hi Tracey! thanks for visiting my blog and how funny that I have you pictures posted. I saw them on ABT and loved them... I'm trying to collect more flower pics and do a collage but my hubby is not too convinced. Did you get most of yours on e-bay? Love all of the images on your blog and all your collections - so pretty!
ReplyDeletex Trina
Hi Tracey
ReplyDeleteWow, that black wall is so dramatic - it looks great! I have the deerhead in my son's room! i also love your paper crafts - very clever!