


These images from simply elegant. These interiors are just perfect. The antiques, the colour, the walls, the faded glamour, the understated. What more can I say?
A blog on design, decor, home and the quest for the perfect sofa. A blog which is sadly lacking in answering the big questions in life, and solely dedicated to the vacuous, shallow and materialistic.



Hi Tracey, I saw your comment on Decorno nd wanted to make sure you had a comment from someone other than your brother! Great blog, we have similar taste but you are braver than I am for making your own blinds. I made drapes a couple of times but they have less hardware and don't involve poles and rings and strings. Looking forward to seeing your froont parlor evolve....
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning, I agree. Swedish influence I would say, which I love. You can really breathe in this space...
ReplyDelete