Saturday, December 20, 2008

~Love~

image from the city sage

I LOVE this image and wish I had the courage to do it in my house....

4 comments:

  1. That is a very rich, layered interior. I think it might be a bit much to actually live with, but you could achieve the effect in other smaller ways perhaps? Layer up a couch with throws and pillows, put a painting behind and see how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the link love my dear---isn't that just a gorgeous image!

    I'm really enjoying exploring your blog---what a vibrant, exuberant and simply stunning aesthetic you have! I LOVE all your vintage paintings and can't wait to hear which sofa you settle on...it's a tough decision, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning image! I could live with that, I really could...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I do too. Was just in a cafe today that had a similar look, variations of wallpaper. I love it. But could I do it AND make it work? Hm.

    dahlila.

    ReplyDelete