
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog on design, decor, home and the quest for the perfect sofa. A blog which is sadly lacking in answering the big questions in life, and solely dedicated to the vacuous, shallow and materialistic.
beautiful, clean, calm and serene room that also has soul...(original art is essential)...
ReplyDelete...looks like a framed piece of wallpaper in fact but the effect is a huge painting! clever...
ReplyDeleteoh I'm soooo slow this morning. I'm going back downstairs for a strong coffee. It's all about the sofa. Now I get it. (but my room comments hold)... I like this sofa the best. There is a little more ease and softness to it while still being on the formal and classic side...
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute sofa, it looks like it is wearing a tennis dress!
ReplyDeleteJust a general comment about your blog -- it's beautiful! I will be coming back for inspiration again and again....
ReplyDelete