Friday, March 6, 2009

~If I were, 18, 45(kg) and 6(foot)~

Collette Dinnigan
Louis Vuitton (I love the taffeta petticoat)





Elie Saab

Alice Temperley


I have been wearing socks with dresses in winter for ages (I hate stockings around my waist!) but although I love the look of socks with sandals - can you really walk in them - don't you just slip and slide?




Collette Dinnigan



Perhaps because I am starting to think about my son's barmitzvah, I am looking at the fall and spring fashion shows on style.com. Of course, I would have to be 6 foot tall (I'm not), weigh a waif 45kg (I don't) and look 18 (Well, maybe I can pass for a 42year old!) Collette's show was boring, Elie Saab's spectacular, Wunderkind amazing (It's how I wish I was brave enough to dress and decorate my home - eclectic, bohemian, quirky, fabulousness).

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...felt I was there watching the catwalk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh darling girl-your blogworld is over the top divine,mmm-singing and skipping-jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you read comments from this and that, and watching on ebay?

    ReplyDelete