Tuesday, March 31, 2009

~oH divINE~

via the city sage
I just love this - I am also going to buy some vibrant jewel toned damask (preferably satin, silk or something just as sumptious) and add it to my black leather lounge in my brown room! Then I'm going to change the light fitting (at the moment an old granny style crystal vintage chandelier) for a huge drum which is covered in a plain but strong colour on the outside and a bont (is that a South African word?) heavily patterened, bright, fabric on the inside. You all know what I mean....then.... yep, again more projects that will never see fruition!

2 comments:

  1. i'm still tuning in to your wonderful blog. My mother arrives tomorrow, i cant wait to show her your blog, she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, didn't realise that your mother was coming to visit you ... have a fabulous time...wonder where newyorklovesavisitor is? I hope your mother appreciates my morose prose!

    ReplyDelete