Sunday, September 28, 2008

~Happy New Year~











Tonight is the Jewish New Year and I have been very busy preparing the meal and laying the table. For the children's table, I have made a huge centerpiece of lollies, marshmellows and smarties (have a 'sweet' New Year!). Eveyone also gets a little present. Wishing you all a happy New Year and Well Over the Fast.

4 comments:

  1. Those are the prettiest roses I have ever saw. It looks like they are 2 toned in color- Am I right? How gorgeous. And then the dessert-Yum! I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by and giving me some advice. Have a nice day! Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments. The roses are called "Matisse" roses after the artist. Do you get them in America. They certainly are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey,
    My daughter Inez and I are lusting after this gorgeous table setting and lollies. Wish we were there!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete