Monday, September 22, 2008

~Maybe My Style is Just Red, and Pink~





Perhaps, I am just drawn to red and pink - I wish I could colour my life with r*e*d and p*i*n*k! This lovely image comes from poppytalk, and the fabric is designerguild

3 comments:

  1. i'm loving your creativity and whit so much, i am sending this to all my friends.i hope you can handle fame and fortune!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see you are night owl, all your postings are at 4.00 am. don't you EVER sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi New York Loves a Visitor
    Nice of you to pop by again! Trust me, I am not getting sick and tired of your comments even though I am inundated with others and have to make room for yours. My wit (as apposed to your whit) is something that my siblings comment on, I might add favourably, all the time. Glad you can understand our sense of humour - goodness, are you sure we are not related? We seem to be so in tune with each other. Anyway, by all means send this blog to all your friends (I'm not sure I want your family to have my address as they seem so petty and complicated - as per your last comment about faribles etc)and I'm not sure if your two friends would appreciate my blog - but feel free to pass it on anyway. Who can sleep when there is so much design, decor and decadence to blog about - the mind bloggles!
    Keep up your comments - they are the highlight of my 4.00am day.
    Love (I feel we almost know each other already)
    Tracey
    PS I'm not sure about your profile picture - what on earth is it? Who would take a picture like that?

    ReplyDelete